Δευτέρα 7 Αυγούστου 2017

Go ahead. Have a shot of your own bullshit. Cheers!



Caution: Do not add too much trust or the recipe will be ruined. The cake will go bad. And you are getting overweight cause the disappointment will be huge and you not able to carry it all by yourself. In fact it will make your soul feel nothing close to light and calm. The burden will become enormous. You will fill full. Full of bullshit. Here comes the old saying that goes like.. shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice. It has got a whole lot of truth. It is indeed shame on us if we offer a smile full of trust to someone who at some point treated us like shit. Please excuse my slang. But I have no other better way to express my point of view. People keep surprising me and myself in a really bad way nowadays. I am completely stunned and charmed if an honest and decent and most of all non-arrogant person lies in front of my eyes. Stop thinking you are the fox and the rest of us are poor sheep chewing and finally swallowing your grass full of bullshit. Cause sometimes we do understand. We do. But we are selective with the battles we are fighting since not every war is worth taking part in. Some kind of battles just suck every tiny bit of your energy and leave you breathless. No need for that. No need for that certain drama. Choose where you have to disguise as a glamorous drama queen honey. Don't swallow their bullshit. Spit it on their face and then again make them taste their own medicine. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου